The Research Park at the University of Illinois houses the Motorola Solutions Innovation Center, where interns from various academic backgrounds develop products, applications, and services that help further the company’s mission to help people be their best in the moments that matter.
The center selects talent from the University and boasts a high intern to full-time conversion rate. Interns work on projects unique to the center and also collaborate with teams from other Motorola Solutions offices.
Since 1928, Motorola Solutions has revolutionized public safety. Through creative and innovative mission-critical communication technologies and services, the company helps first-responders and commercial customers build safer cities and thriving communities. With a focus on human-centered design, Motorola Solutions works hand in hand with its customers to bests support their needs. Today, Motorola Solutions continues to innovate critical services, software, video, and analytics- backed by secure and resilient land mobile radio communications.
Motorola Solutions at Research Park
- Motorola Solutions Expands Research Park Innovation Center
- Why is Motorola at Research Park? IG video
- Srijith Srinath: The Research Park Intern Experience (Innovations at Research Park Podcast)
- Motorola Solutions Grand Opening Recap Video
- Motorola Solutions Opens Innovation Center at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Connect with Motorola Solutions
Positions and Skills at Motorola Solutions
- Motorola Solutions has offered positions in software engineering, electrical engineering, data science, project management, logistics managers, finance, human resources, mobile app developer, video analytics, communications, and design, music, and art.