John Deere is a world leader in providing advanced products and services. They are committed to the success of customers whose work is linked to the land. John Deere continues to innovate through artificial intelligence, automation, and connectivity to help farmers sustainably feed our growing world. The John Deere Technology Innovation Center opened at Research Park in 2008 and has continued to focus on delivering customer-centered solutions from the corn production system through Focused Research and Accelerated Incubation. From Engineering to Information Technology, John Deere’s team is dedicated to driving technology in an environment of collaboration and innovation.
John Deere Technology Innovation Center at Research Park
- EarthSense selected for John Deere Startup Collaborator program
- UIUC and John Deere partner to build a robot lawnmower
- John Deere Technology Innovation Center To Double in Size at Research Park.
- John Deere Technology Innovation Center Hosts Grain Harvesting Technology and Education Event
Stay Connected with John Deere
Positions and Skills for John Deere Technology Innovation Center
- John Deere is looking for undergrad, grads, and post-doc’s in analytics, robotics, IoT, UX, mobile, and agronomy. They hire for the school year and during the summer.