SimBioSys is a computational oncology company founded in 2018 at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign on a mission to deploy Computational Oncology to transform decision making and patient experience in Cancer Care. By virtualizing cancer, clinicians and patients are empowered with a better understanding of the disease which provides new insight into the behavior and prognosis of cancers.
SimBioSys at Research Park
- SimBioSys, Inc. Featured on Nasdaq Sign
- EnterpriseWorks Startup SimBioSys Raises $15 Million Series A to Develop the Future of Precision Cancer Care
- Innovations @ Research Park Episode 4: Transforming Cancer Care with SimBioSys
- Interview with Tushar Pandey, SimBioSys Inc., CEO
- SimBioSys, Inc. Inspired by Fox Family Entrepreneurship Program
Connect with SimBioSys