Nationally ranked startup accelerator gener8tor and venture capital fund Serra Ventures partnered to bring programming for agtech startups to Champaign. Under the banner of the Illinois AgTech Accelerator, the programs are offered under gener8tor’s gBETA and gener8tor accelerator models.
gBETA AgTech is a free, seven-week accelerator program for early-stage companies designed to help startups gain early customer traction and improve business models.
The Illinois AgTech Accelerator recruits best-in-breed agtech startups worldwide to Champaign for an intensive, 12-week accelerator. Five selected startups for gener8tor AgTech spend three months focused on connecting with mentors, customers, corporate partners, and investors. Each startup receives a cash investment, office space, and access to gener8tor’s global network of mentors and investors.
Illinois Agtech Accelerator at Research Park
- Innovations at Research Park Podcast Features Illinois AgTech Accelerator Jack Marck
- 5 AgTech Startups You Should Know
- AgTech Innovation Summit 2022 | Navigating the Agriculture Supply Chain (Part 1)
- AgTech Innovation Summit 2022 | Investment in AgTech (Part 1)
- AgTech Accelerator Opens Summer 2021 Applications
- Illinois AgTech Accelerator Announces Spring 2021 Cohort
- Want to Talk AgTech? Office Hours Available at Illinois AgTech Accelerator
- AgTech Accelerator Opens Applications, Hires Jack Marck as Managing Director
- New Agtech Accelerator Launched in Champaign
Connect with Illinois Agtech Accelerator