Cargill’s mission is to nourish the world safely, responsibly, and sustainably. As the world constantly changes, Cargill is constantly searching for fresh, new innovations. Cargill connects farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive. Cargill combines 154 years of experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers in more than 125 countries. Side-by-side, Cargill is building a stronger, sustainable future for agriculture.
Cargill Innovation Lab at Research Park
- Cargill Innovation Lab Featured in MN Tech Magazine
- Cargill Innovation Lab Grand Opening 2020 Photos
- Cargill Innovation Lab Opens at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Research Park
- Agtech Summit 2020
- Career Fair 2019
Connect with Cargill
Positions and Skills
- Cargill has offered internships and full-time offers in software engineering, data science, and UI/EX design.
- Cargill seeks candidates who are team-oriented, innovative, analytical and have a basic foundation in technical skills.