Abbott Laboratories at Research park primarily researches human nutrition products from pregnancy to elder care and pharmaceutical manufacturing quality. Abbott’s nutritional products ingredients like prebiotics, which aid in the healthy development of the immune system and Glucerna, which aids in helping lower blood sugar levels for people with type 2 diabetes.
Abbott Laboratories at Research Park
- Most Outstanding Graduate 2019 – Zhuzhu Wang
- Most Outstanding Graduate Student Intern Finalist 2015- Kristy Du, Boyang Hua
- Most Outstanding Undergraduate 2014 – Sarah Frankland-Searby
- Most Outstanding Graduate 2014 – Nathan Pratt
Stay connected with Abbott Laboratories
Positions and Skills at Abbott Laboratories
- Abbott recruits heavily from food science and human nutrition, but its roles are not limited to those students.
- Interns can work on a wide range of nutrition-relation projects, including preliminary research, topic evaluation, and increasing awareness of the best practices in nutrition science.