The State Farm Research and Development Center is a place where State Farm staff and U of I students guide and support Company programs with high-level research. The facility features open spaces and state-of-the-art tools that encourage interaction and innovation — a perfect complement to traditional classroom studies.
State Farm Research and Development Center at Research Park
- State Farm Research and Development Center Celebrates 10 Years in Research Park 2015
- Photos from State Farm’s 10 Year Anniversary
- Most Outstanding Graduate Student Intern Finalist 2022 – Raina Monaghan
- Most Outstanding Undergraduate Student Intern Finalist 2022 – Ben Avila
- Most Outstanding Undergraduate Intern 2019 – Derek Meyer
- Most Competent and Collaborative team Finalist 2018 – State Farm Econometrics Modeling Team
- Most Outstanding Graduate Finalist 2017 – Fikriyah Winata
- Best Technological Innovation 2016 – Anna Madison
Connect with State Farm Research and Development Center
Positions and Skills at State Farm Research and Development Center
- State Farm has offered positions in software development, data science, actuarial science, and research and development.