Brunswick is an industry leader in the marine space who focus on lifestyle products like recreational boats, marine engines, active recreation, and activated workplace products. The Brunswick I-Jet Lab (Illini – Joint Explorations in Technology) works closely with Brunswick’s corporate to further accelerate Brunswick’s progress in modernizing the recreational boating experience. I-Jet Lab creates prototypes for mobile apps, websites, and products that improve customer experience. With over 175 years of experience, the Company has grown to become a world leader in each of its product categories.
In 2021, the Brunswick I-Jet Lab tripled in sized and moved to a new facility at 1907 S. Fourth Street, to accelerate support of the company’s ACES (Autonomy, Connectivity and Electrification) strategy and vision to use technology and design to enhance the recreational boating experience.
Brunswick I- Jet Lab at Research Park
- Innovations at Research Park podcast featuring the intern experience at Brunswick’s I-Jet Lab with Trevor George and Meghan Reynolds on iTunes Podcasts and Spotify
- Brunswick i-Jet Lab Grand Opening
- Brunswick expands i-Jet lab innovation lab
- Brunswick makes a Splash at CES
- Brunswick I- Jet Lab 2017 Grand Opening Photos
- Brunswick Officially Opens Illini Joint Explorations in Technology Lab
- Interview with Troy Kollman, Brunswick’s i-Jet Lab Director
- Most Advanced Marketing and Business Development Finalist 2018-Muhammad Ali
- Most Advanced Marketing and Business Development Finalist 2017 – Kshitij Inamdar
Stay connected with Brunswick I-Jet Lab
Positions and Skills for Brunswick I-Jet Lab
- Brunswick has offered internship positions in electrical engineering, industrial design, materials science and engineering, project management, mechanical engineering, and human resources.
- Brunswick looks for candidates who are adaptable, organized, detail-oriented, and effective communicators.