Allied Agencies may can receive specific benefits offered by the University of Illinois for being located on the Urbana-Champaign campus.
For more information on the benefits of being an allied organization, please visit the Office of Corporate Relations website here.
Companies located at the University of Illinois Research Park are eligible to apply for Allied Agency status. To become an Allied Agency, follow these steps:
- Complete this form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Research Park staff will sign and send the form to the Office of Corporation Relations, who will send a letter to your Research Park site.
- Next, send a list of your employees to the OCR and Research Park staff.
- Request a NetID.
- After requesting a NetID, request an Illinois.edu email address by contacting Tech Services.
- Then, you may request a Research Park card.
- Visit the ID Center located at the Illini Union Bookstore to get your card.