Research Park is home to 800+ interns every summer, and these 12 to 1pm workshops that occur every Tuesday allow students to learn skills that benefit their professional development. From managing finances to developing negotiation strategies, these summer intern workshops are accessible to all interns through Zoom for virtual learning that complements their work in the Park. Each workshop ends with a raffle for a prize (only verified Research Park interns are eligible for the raffle). Registration is required for every workshop that a student intends to attend.
Register for workshops in the 2020 Summer Intern Professional Development Series below.
- June 2: How to Get that Full Time Offer by Being a Star Intern with Brandon Dohman
- June 9: Teamwork and Making the Dream Work from Anywhere with Ulyssia Dennis
- June 16: Fundamentals of Presenting in the Workplace with Jason Boys
- June 23: Identifying and Translating Your Skills with Derek Attig
- June 30: Networking in a Virtual Era with Lauren Stites
- July 14: UIRP Intern Alum Panel
- July 21: Managing Your Personal Finance with Kate Rogers
- July 28: Negotiation Strategies with Jim Dahl
The Research Park thanks students in advance for attending and for filling out the feedback form. This assists the Research Park team with designing future workshops.