Bayer Crop Science Innovation Center uses the latest in digital tools and data to drive agricultural innovations, which increase efficiency and reduce the amount of water, land, and energy necessary to meet the world’s food fuel and fiber needs. These tools benefit farmers, consumers, and the planet. Bayer Crop Science seeks to deliver world-class innovation, set new standards in sustainability, and drive digital transformation. In 2016, Bayer acquired Monsanto. Currently, they operate as two separate legal entities, but they are working toward the integration of the two companies. In 2018, Monsanto opened a new innovation center at Research Park.
Bayer Crop Science at Research Park
- AgTech Innovation Summit 2022 | Fireside Chat with Bayer
- AgTech Innovation Summit 2021 | Keynote Address
- AgTech Innovation Summit 2021 | Building the Future AgTech Workforce
- 2019 Agtech Summit
- Bayer Monsanto Innovation Center Grand Opening Photos 2018
- Monsanto Opens Innovation Center at the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
Stay Connected with Bayer Crop Science
Positions and Skills at Bayer Crop Science
- Bayer has offered internships in software engineering, data science, agriculture business analyst, and automation engineering.