Archer Daniels Midland Company is one of the largest agricultural processors in the world. Serving as a vital link between farmers and consumers, they take crops and process them to make food ingredients, animal feed ingredients, renewable fuels, and naturally derived alternatives to industrial chemicals. Since everything at ADM begins with agriculture, they have built long-lasting partnerships with the farming community. Farmers are essential to the overall economy, and that’s why ADM creates thousands of products from their crops. Found in 1902 and incorporated in 1923, ADM is headquartered in Decatur, Illinois, and operates processing and manufacturing facilities across the United States and worldwide. Through their extensive global distribution facilities and capabilities, ADM makes a significant contribution to the world’s economy and quality of life.
ADM Modeling Center at Research Park
- AgTech Innovation Summit 2021 | Investment in AgTech
- AgTech Innovation Summit 2021 | Building the Future AgTech Workforce
- ADM Receive 2018 Sustainability Leadership Awards
- ADM Sucess Stories
- Agtech Innovation Summit 2020
Connect with ADM
Positions and. Skills at ADM
- ADM hires interns and professionals from the fields of computational work, engineering, and biotechnology.