Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Internship Term: Fall 2023
Rivian internships are experiences optimized for student candidates. To be eligible, you must be an undergraduate or graduate student in an accredited program during the internship term with an expected graduation date between Decemeber 2023 through May 2025.
If you are not pursuing a degree, please see our full time positions on our Rivian careers site.
Note that if your university has specific requirements for internship programs, it is your responsibility to fulfill those requirements.
We are looking for a highly motivated and analytical intern to join our team as a Data Analytics Intern. In this role, you will be responsible for collecting, organizing, and analyzing large sets of data to identify trends, patterns, and insights that can be used to drive business decisions.
- Collect, clean, organize and analyze data from various sources, including databases and spreadsheets.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reports to provide insights to business stakeholders.
- Conduct data exploration and analysis to identify trends and patterns and use data to inform business decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and develop solutions.
- Support ad hoc data requests and assist with data-related projects as needed.
- Assist in developing and testing data models to support business needs.
- Communicate results of data analysis to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Must be currently pursuing a bachelors, masters, or PhD degree at an accredited university
- Actively pursuing a degree or one closely related in data analytics, computer science, or statistics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a passion for data analysis.
- Familiarity with SQL, Python, or R for data manipulation and analysis.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI or similar.
Salary Range/Hourly Rate for Internships: The range of pay for internships is 25.00-51.00 per hour. Actual compensation will be determined based on location, and other factors permitted by law.
Rivian provides robust wellness benefits, and a medical insurance package for interns, their spouse or domestic partner, and children up to age 26. Coverage is effective on the first day of employment, and Rivian covers most of the premiums.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at [email protected].