Starfire Industries LLC
Starfire Industries has an immediate opening for a full-time Assembly Technician as part of our IMPULSE® pulsed power supply division. This person will work alongside existing technicians and engineers as production demand increases. The successful candidate will possess good communication skills, be detail oriented, enjoys working with their hands, takes pride in their work, and be willing to assist others as needed.
We are a fast-paced, small-company offering an opportunity to work with an incredible team, to contribute to multiple products in development & production, and to make an impact.
- Pull parts and deduct from inventory
- Stage parts for batch production workflow
- Document work performed per sub-assembly or finished product
- Frequent use of small hand tools required for assembly, e.g., crimpers, screw drivers, soldering iron, etc.
- Manufacturing of custom cables per either verbal or documented work instructions
- Final assembly of boards, cables, etc., into chassis and prepare for testing
- Assist with preparation and packaging of finished goods for shipment to customers, e.g., cleaning, boxing, labeling, etc.
- Frequent and upbeat communication with all members of the team, e.g., engineers, production techs, and management
- Have a safety-first attitude while realizing the importance of getting the job done in a timely fashion
- Assist with other production related activities as needed
- Promotes safety, cleanliness, and organization in the workplace
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to distinguish color and occasionally lift/move up to 40 lbs.
- Pass a comprehensive background check and drug screening
Applicant must be a U.S. Person and eligible work on restricted U.S. Government projects or obtain security clearance. To apply visit starfireindustries.com/careers or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com