AGCO, Enterprise DevOps (CATALYST)
We are looking for someone who is excited about a career aimed at improving farm operations and is passionate about designing industry-leading smart farming solutions to sustainably feed our world. AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and precision Ag technology driving farmer-focused solutions. This role is part of CATALYST, AGCO’s newly established Rotational Development Program.
CATALYST will offer you three 6 month rotations in the area of Enterprise IT over a total of 18 months to build up knowledge the Enterprise IT field, our SAP portfolio, the SAP development process, our product portfolio, in addition to essential business and soft skills.
Upon successful completion of the program, the SAP IT expert will have career opportunity in AGCO’s SAP technical group. Candidates who apply for this program, should be interested in a long-term career path with AGCO and be excited about developing industry leading technologies. By joining CATALYST, you will discover the endless career opportunities through a strong foundation in Enterprise IT and understanding of our customers – farmers.
What you will do (varies by rotation):
- As part of the CATALYST, you will interact and work with other CATALYST trainees from different functions, such as data analytics, sales and marketing, engineering, IT, etc., to build up a professional network that will benefit the rest of your career.
- The program also includes group development activities, such as facilities tours, customer visits, hands-on farming and machinery experience, continual education, mentorship, professional development workshop, and more.
- You will be part of a global, customer-centric team of SAP experts who are passionate about improving farm machinery and farming practices with the ultimate aim of placing the best possible tools in the hands of our customers, enabling them to maximize their farm income.
- The successful candidate will contribute to our enterprise IT development process and gain experience in SAP related activities.
- Responsibilities may vary based on the person’s experience, skillset, and assigned rotations.
- Travel Requirement: <50% for meeting, training, and events during the CATALYST program
What you will bring:
- Fluency in English
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in IT support processes
- Knowledge of structured data formats, such as XML
- Familiarity with relational databases
A plus if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field
- Preferred experience in any development environment
- Preferred experience in any ERP system
What we offer:
Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people. From the day you decide to join AGCO, we want to engage and excite you and we’re clear on where we want to go as a business and we trust you to help us there. Whether you want to learn a new skill or you aspire to do something different, we can help you develop the skills you need to take your career – and our business – to the next level.
We also invite you to “Make the Most of YOU” – Benefits include: health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities or benefits and may change at any time with or without notice.
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.