Illinois Applied Research Institute (ARI) is an initiative of the College of Engineering at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. ARI researchers partner with faculty, industry, and government agencies to work on open, proprietary, or classified projects. ARI performs translational research with a sharp focus on the development of technologies that are validated before they leave the laboratory. ARI’s vision is to create a new model for a university-based institute, where industry and federal clients connect with researchers in an integrated environment to understand their needs and rapidly solve problems.
Illinois Applied Research Institute (ARI) at Research Park
- Team at the University of Illinois Develops Emergency Ventilator
- Illinois RapidVent Being Produced By Belkin
- GE, College of Engineering Celebrate Special Equipment Installation at ARI
- ARI Announces Research Partnership with Sandia at the Research Park
- UI Research Park Represents ‘Next Step’ for Illinois Applied Research Institute
- Illinois Applied Research Institute Launched in the Research Park