Granular is an agriculture software and analytics company dedicated to helping industry leaders build stronger and smarter farms. Led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, advisors, and investors, Granular is one of the first companies to apply Silicon Valley technology expertise to the agriculture industry. With cloud, mobile, and advanced data science technology, the Granular platform makes it easier to manage a large farm and use data for critical business decisions. Granular’s rapidly growing network of farms in the U.S. and Canada is finding new ways to profit from aggregated data, expertise, and market power.
Granular at Research Park
- AgTech Innovation Summit 2021 | The Ag Sector’s Role in Carbon Markets
- Granular Expands Champaign-Urbana Regional Headquarters Footprint
- Granular Acquired by DuPont in Efforts to Help Farmers Run More Profitable Businesses
- Granular Featured on Forbes 25 Most Innovative Ag-Tech Startups
- Granular Open House 2018 Photos
- Granular Grand Opening 2015 Photos
- Granular Celebrates Opening of New Regional Headquarters in Champaign – November 2015
Positions and Skills
- Granular offers many full-time and internship positions such as full-stack/software engineers, data consultants, sales development representatives, and more.
- The perfect candidate for Granular would be results-driven, professional, detail-oriented, and have a science background.
Stay Connected With Granular