Genective is a joint venture between Limagrain and KWS. Genective globally develops and provides innovative biotech solutions in corn. By working across the value chain – from basic research to commercialization it adds value to its markets, both in farming and technology access. Their aim is to create, deregulate and commercialize biotech corn traits, which deliver novel modes of action, especially in the control of field pests.
Genective at Research Park
- Genective Expands Lab Space, Opens Phase 2 Champaign Headquarters
- AgTech Innovation Summit 2021 | Emerging Disruption in Agriculture
- Genective Announces Key Executives 2020
- Genective Grand Opening Photos
- Genective Opens Global Headquarters at University of Illinois Research Park