The EnterpriseWorks incubator at the University of Illinois offers a Shared Services Program to help its clients with short-term project needs.
Let our diverse team of student specialists help your company with a variety of projects in areas such as graphic design, social media, web development, and business strategy.
Shared Services is a free service for eligible companies. To request a project, please submit an application online. If your application is approved, Shared Services will contact you and meet with you to start the project.
Who is eligible?
What are the guidelines?
- A company may submit one request at a time.
- Fall & Spring semester: Only one project request per company will be approved.
- Summer: Multiple project requests from the same company may be approved. (Additional requests will not be considered until the deliverables from the previous project have been completed)
- Project requests must be short-term in nature with specific deliverables
- Project scope should be such that completion in a 30 business day period is reasonable
Types of Projects
This program gives startups access to student talent for projects.