The EnterpriseWorks incubator at the University of Illinois offers a Shared Services Program to help its clients with short-term project needs.
Let our diverse team of student specialists help your company with a variety of projects in areas such as graphic design, social media, and communications.
Shared Services is a free service for eligible companies. To request a project, please submit an application online. If your application is approved, Shared Services will contact you and meet with you to start the project.
Who is eligible?
What are the guidelines?
- A company may submit one request at a time.
- Fall & Spring semester: Only one project request per company will be approved.
- Summer: Multiple project requests from the same company may be approved. (Additional requests will not be considered until the deliverables from the previous project have been completed.)
- Project requests must be short-term in nature with specific deliverables.
- Project scope should be such that completion in a 30 business day period is reasonable.
- Please note: As of 2023, we are unable to offer web development as a service. Thank you for understanding.
Types of Projects
Have a project in mind? See if it aligns with any approved project types here.
View recent projects completed by our student specialists.
This program gives startups access to student talent for projects.