TAI Artificial Intelligence Part-time Student – Spring/Summer/Fall 2021
- Registered student pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics or similar related field in the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Available to work in Spring/Summer/Fall 2021
- Ability to work independently or in project teams.
- Strong working knowledge/experience in at least one programming language (Python preferred)
- Familiarity with data analysis
- Familiarity with database systems such as SQL, MySQL
- Familiarity with NumPy, Pandas, Scikit Learn, machine learning algorithms is preferred.
- Experience with artificial intelligence frameworks of TensorFlow or similar relevant frameworks is a big plus.
- Background in mechanical engineering and/or aerospace engineering course(s) is a big advantage.
- Background in artificial intelligence and/or machine learning course(s) is a big advantage.
- Ability to work collaboratively and demonstrate your capabilities in a competitive environment.
- Obtain unique hands-on experience on industry-specific topics with research, development and engineering parts
- Develop working skills with challenging research works
- Potential career opportunities upon graduation
- This is a paid, part-time work for Spring/Summer/Fall 2021 with the TAI USA Inc. Full-time opportunities are available after completion of the part-time work. TAI USA is subsidiary of Turkish Aerospace. TAI USA is located at University of Illinois Research Park Atkins Building (1800 S Oak St, Champaign, IL 61820, United States)
- Students are required to work 10-20 hours a week. This job may be remote due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Individuals with temporary visas or needing sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future are not eligible for hire.