Forcepoint Automation Engineer
We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position.
Forcepoint is currently seeking a talented Automation Engineer III to provide technical leadership to help plan, design, and implement sophisticated testing of Linux, networking and Cross Domain systems. A well-qualified candidate will be responsible for the following job functions and possess the following skills:
What will you be doing?
- Design testing strategies for the Linux operating system including SELinux security and networking
- Create and maintain thorough test plans and test cases
- Review of product documentation and other deliverables
- Defect tracking and verification
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects at a single time
- Ability and willingness to cross train co-workers
- Willingness to work extra hours to meet project deadline
What experience(s), knowledge, and education we are looking for:
- US Citizenship is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in process of, Quality Assurance or related field. Equivalent experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- At least three years of experience in testing with at least one year with Linux.
- Understanding and experience with common testing tools and concepts.
- Understanding defect tracking and use of JIRA and Confluence.
- Self-starter and great communication skills. Ability to re-prioritize work due to schedule changes.
- Qualified applicants may be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information.
Nice to Have:
- Automation Testing using Linux shell scripting, Python scripting or Selenium.
- Experience with Lab Base Security Assessments
Authorization and Accreditation
- STIG Security Scans
We are mission driven.
We are passionate about our mission because our solutions protect businesses, critical infrastructures, and governments around the world.
Find out more about Forcepoint’s Mission, Vision, and Values at www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
Find us on social at #forcepoint #forcepointculture #lifeatforcepoint to find out what its really like to work here from the team themselves.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Forcepoint Is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Certain positions with Forcepoint require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be “U.S. Persons,” as defined in these regulations. Generally, a “U.S. Person” is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.
If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.
We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit forcepoint.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.