Electrical Engineer Intern – Ascent
We are looking for an Electrical Engineering Intern to support us in soldering, PCB design, PCBA assembly, and new sensor integration.
On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for developing electrical products and systems to meet specifications. You will research and design components for electrical equipment and systems for use in austere environments. You will also devise testing methods and properties to confirm the functionality of electrical components and systems. You will need to maintain a detailed database to catalog products and component parts. In addition, you will troubleshoot electrical failures and offer rework instructions or redesign. Finally, you will design and fabricate PCBs as well as sensor selection and design.
Ascent is building the single dashboard for high-intensity, small unit tactics. We provide actionable insight on the health, environment, and location of Firefighters, SWAT, Warfighters, and Hazmat. to augment operators in hazardous environments with actionable insights that improve safety and productivity.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineer, ECE, or equivalent
- Junior/Senior Undergraduate or Graduate Student
- Highly motivated individual who has a drive to learn new things
- Willing and excited to collaborate with others
- Must have experience in soldering, PCB design, and PCBA assembly
- Embedded & Firmware Experience
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.