Ekey Technical Sales Specialist
Ekey Technology Inc.
Ekey Technology is growing and is looking for an experienced and personable technical sales professional. Key attributes of this job are the ability to develop personal contacts with potential clients; to understand the business operations; to identify areas where the application of our platform can generate sales and growth in the clientele base for the client; to close deals favorable to both us and the client; and to maintain an ongoing client relationship. From a technical aspect, the job requires an understanding of the basics of location-based and preference marketing, and the ability to learn the platform’s principle of operations, including its strengths and applicability to a client’s operations. Ekey offers work flexibility from a time and location perspective.
Ekey Technology, Inc. is a digital marketing and advertising startup making use of location and proximity directed advertising. We deliver offers and selected information to our customers over mobile devices, emphasizing customer privacy. Our applications are fun, useful, and convenient serving a unique customer market. Join our team using business intelligence and big data analysis to turn data into knowledge for our business clients assisting them in building effective marketing campaigns to grow their business. You will work with the company founder and our Chief Operating Officer closely.
In this key role, the Technical Sales & Service Representative will be responsible for sales & servicing the business needs of our customers, including post-sales support. Key performance areas include, but are not limited to:
- Develop new business and maintain customer base for all products through an active selling campaign
- Determining customers’ needs via consultative selling
- Managing a portfolio of dedicated accounts
- New product demonstrations and field training of clients
- Initial setup, geocoding, and product marketing material development to jump-start clients
- Establish and maintain direct contact and relationships with business clients across different sectors
- Field troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Plan and accomplish client services as required
- Preparing strategic sales plans
- Qualify prospective customers and identify cross-sell and/or up sell opportunities
- Must have excellent communication skills, including highly developed interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated and hands-on
- Preferred experience with IT, software, and advertising; or selling technology-based solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; compensating experience acceptable
- Familiarity with computer systems, software, and applicable programs which may include Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Excel, and web-based applications.
- Excellent time management skills and well organized
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record as significant travel is required
- Base salary commensurate with experience
- Sales commission on client revenue
- T&E allocation including vehicle expense reimbursement
Apply now to join our team! Email your resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org