Data Fast Forward Initiative Intern – AGCO (Spring 2024)
Who We Are Looking For
The AGCO Acceleration Center is looking for a highly talented intern to join our team at the Research Park at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign for Spring 2024 & beyond. The intern will work on The Data Fast Forward initiative which is exciting for multiple reasons: 1. It is well supported by our senior leadership team, 2. it is foundational to our success , 3. we are at the beginning, so there is lots of opportunity to make a significant contribution/difference, and 4. it is a tremendous learning and development opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have a strong affinity for data and analytics plus project management and strong interpersonal skills.
What You Will Do
- Depending on need, you may be asked to run specific analyses, organize data, facilitate meetings, align activities across domains, or participate in and propel active projects forward
- Support the Data domain business data owner to move their initiative forward to meet key business value metrics
What You Will Bring
- Currently pursuing a degree in Information Management, Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Affinity for data and analytics
- Project Management skills
- Ability to take initiative with minimal supervision
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
A Plus If You Have
- Business acumen and skills
- Experience with AI
- This position will be open until filled. Applications submitted by September 25, 2023 will receive priority review. Applications accepted after that date are subject to non-review.
- This is a paid, part-time internship for Spring 2024. Students are required to work 15-20 hours a week.
- Based on performance, this internship can continue across several semesters (i.e. full time in the summer, part time during the academic school year).
To apply for this job please visit careers.agcocorp.com.