Data Analytics Specialist Intern – AGCO (Spring 2024)
Who We Are Looking For
The AGCO Acceleration Center is looking for a highly talented Data Analytics Specialist Intern to join our team at the Research Park at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign for Spring 2024 & beyond. The ideal candidate will have a sound knowledge of either AWS, Databricks, GCP, Data Modeling/Wrangling, Time Series Analysis, or Cost & Demand Forecasting for commodities and products. You will have the opportunity to contribute to a project that focuses on optimizing dealer discount spend, cost forecasting and price optimization at option level.
What You Will Do
- Pricing Analytics aimed at generating insights on the outcome of a particular pricing strategy on key corporate KPI
- Price Elasticity Studies and Modeling (Demand, Supply & Pricing)
- Incentive optimization Modeling
What You Will Bring
- Currently pursuing a graduate degree in Economics, Econometrics, Finance, Data Science or a related field
- Prior experience in either Core Manufacturing, Automotive, Retail Industry, or Sales/Market Planning
A Plus If You Have
- Knowledge of Pricing Analytics, Pricing Strategies
- Exposure to Time Series and Predictive Analytics
- BI skills in Tableau
- This position will be open until filled. Applications submitted by September 25, 2023 will receive priority review. Applications accepted after that date are subject to non-review.
- This is a paid, part-time internship for Spring 2024. Students are required to work 15-20 hours a week
- Based on performance, this internship can continue across several semesters (i.e. full time in the summer, part time during the academic school year)
To apply for this job please visit careers.agcocorp.com.