Abbott Corporate IT-Software Development Intern- Summer 2021
At Abbott, we’re committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we’ve brought new products and technologies to the world — in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals — that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
We are seeking a University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC) student to help upgrade current report structure to an SSRS Report.
The Student Will Be Responsible For:
· Converting current validated system to SSRS format
· Creating training documentation
· Creating supporting documentation for form.
What We Offer To Our Student Employees:
· Part-time employment with Abbott at UIUC Research Park during academic year
· Minimum of 8-10 hr per week and maximum of 19 hr per week
· Competitive hourly wage commensurate with year in school
· Flexible work schedule Monday to Saturday with 24/7 keycard office access
· Assigned workstation in a modern style office space
· Valuable experience in the global healthcare industry
· Must be currently enrolled as a student at UIUC
· Field of study in computer science or engineering
· Experience with SQL and SSRS
· Attention to detail, effective communicator, and excellent verbal/written English language skills
· Self-motivated problem solver that can lead a project from beginning to end
Start Date/Duration: Summer Semester; June-August 2021
Application Deadline: May 7, 2021