Revolution Medicines (formerly Midasyn, inc.) will develop a platform to rapidly open chemical space hereto inaccessible for drug development while enabling PhD chemists to focus on the utility of the molecules rather than the synthesis of the molecules.
Martin D. Burke, Michael Fischbach, and Kevan Shokat co-founded Revolution Medicine in 2014. All three founders have extensive backgrounds in chemistry, bioengineering, and health sciences.
EnterpriseWorks Tenure: 2014-2015
News & Milestones
- Revolution Medicines, EnterpriseWorks Graduate, Went Public
- Third Rock Ventures Invests $45 Million in Revolution Medicines
- EnterpriseWorks Graduate, Revolution Medicines, receives $56M Series B
- Revolution Medicines, EnterpriseWorks Graduate, Secures $100 Million to Target RAS Pathway
- Revolution Medicines Announces U.S Patent
Revolution Medicines Now
After graduating from EnterpriseWorks in 2015, Revolution Medicines opened its corporate office Redwood City, CA.