Agriwater specializes in electrolysis that electrifies manure slurry into clean water, soil amendment and removes heavy metals and foul odor from GHG. They monitor pollution though an IoT-enabled water quality sensor network that reports data to the farm operator in real time through cloud technology.
- Agriwater Selected for gBETA AgTech 2022 Cohort
- Community Counts: Dr. Bianca Bailey & Agriwater Tech Corp.
- Oak Ridge National Lab Selects Agriwater’s Bianca Bailey for Innovation Crossroads Cohort
- Agriwater Launches Seed Fundraising Round, Closed First Investor
- 2022’s Shitshow Highlights the Need for More Manure Tech
- Celebrating Women in I-Corps