The Tech Nest serves as AARP’s first rapid prototyping arm. Founded in the summer of 2016, Tech Nest focuses on developing prototypes in the fields of artificial intelligence, mobile apps, information security, biometrics, and software engineering. AARP creates opportunities to enhance our daily lives for us all as we age. Throughout the year, The Tech Nest, has a plethora of diverse projects, networking opportunities, and fun activities to both support AARP and provide a space for students to grow.
AARP Tech Nest at Research Park
- AARP 2016 Grand Opening Photos
- AARP Opens Tech Nest at Research Park
- Award-Winning Intern Tonisha Thacker of AARP interviewed for Wired In
- Most Competent and Collaborative Team Finalist 2019- AARP Computer Programming Team
- Most Advanced Marketing and Business Development 2018- Tonisha Thacker
- Most Outstanding Graduate Intern Finalist 2018- Karandeep Singh
- Most Advanced Marketing and Business Development Finalist 2017- Jacob Ebens
Connect with AARP Tech Nest
Positions and Skills at AARP
- AARP has offered positions in advertising, computer programming, computer science, data mining, data science, graphic design, and industrial design.