University Technology Incubator Intern (Spring 2023) – Capital One
Key Role Details
- This is a paid internship that is part time, requiring 15-20 hours per week.
- Participation in the internship program requires that you are located in the United States for the duration of the internship program.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- Current undergraduate student of the University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors or higher with an expectation that degree will be obtained by August 2026 or earlier
- Must be returning to the course of study following completion of the internship
- Currently earning a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field of study
- At least 1 year of experience with relational databases
- At least 1 year of experience with large scale data analytics
- At least 1 year of experience with AWS
- At least 1 year of experience with machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing
Capital One is a diversified bank that offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients. A Fortune 500 company, Capital One has one of the most widely recognized brands in America and is one of the nation’s top 10 largest banks based on deposits.
The Capital One Tech Incubator focuses on research and experimentation in computer science. A variety of software development groups within Capital One provide students with opportunities to contribute to innovative projects. Projects may involve development for web, tools, large scale data analytics, ML/AI/NLP, SQL/NoSQL databases, open source, cyber security, automation or mobile apps.
Capital One is seeking applicants for the Spring 2023.
For technical support or questions about Capital One’s recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Application Close Date: October 21, 2022
To apply for this job please visit www.capitalonecareers.com.