Data Specialist Intern – AGCO (Spring 2024)
Do you enjoy uncovering answers that are hidden in the depths of legacy systems? The AGCO Acceleration Center is looking for a highly talented Data Specialist Intern to join our team at the Research Park for Spring 2024 & beyond. This intern will help clean up dealer data and contribute to improving global data management and alignment.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and extract data from legacy systems
- Conduct data cleaning and transformation to ensure data accuracy and consistency
- Assist in data validation, verification, and reconciliation processes
- Help improve upon current data management processes
- Contribute to global alignment of dealer data
What You Will Bring
- Currently pursuing a degree in Information Management, Data Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Philosophy/Theology or a related field.
- A strong background in math
- Data management experience
A Plus If You Have
- Fluency in a European language
- This position will be open until filled. Applications submitted by September 25, 2023 will receive priority review. Applications accepted after that date are subject to non-review.
- This is a paid, part-time internship for Spring 2024. Students are required to work 15-20 hours a week.
- Based on performance, this internship can continue across several semesters (i.e. full time in the summer, part time during the academic school year)
What We Offer
GLOBAL DIVERSITY – Diversity means many things to us, different brands, cultures, nationalities, genders, generations – even variety in our roles. You make us unique!
ENTERPRISING SPIRIT- Every role adds value. We’re committed to helping you develop and grow to realize your potential.
POSITIVE IMPACT – Make it personal and help us feed the world.
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES – You can combine your love for technology with manufacturing excellence – and work alongside teams of people around the world who share your enthusiasm.
MAKE THE MOST OF YOU – Benefits include: health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
To apply for this job please visit careers.agcocorp.com.