Tenure at EnterpriseWorks
Entered EnterpriseWorks in 2014
Graduated from EnterpriseWorks in 2015
Martin D. Burke, Michael Fischbach, and Kevan Shokat co-founded Revolution Medicine in 2014. All three founders have extensive backgrounds in chemistry, bioengineering, and health sciences.
- Revolution Medicines, EnterpriseWorks Graduate, Went Public
- Third Rock Ventures Invests $45 Million in Revolution Medicines
- EnterpriseWorks Graduate, Revolution Medicines, receives $56M Series B
- Revolution Medicines, EnterpriseWorks Graduate, Secures $100 Million to Target RAS Pathway
- Revolution Medicines Announces U.S Patent
Revolution Medicines (formerly Midasyn, inc.) will develop a platform to rapidly open chemical space hereto inaccessible for drug development while enabling PhD chemists to focus on the utility of the molecules rather than the synthesis of the molecules.