The Research Park welcomes all University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign students to our first ever Research Park Virtual Open House on Wednesday, September 2, 2020.
Registration is now closed.
Students can take a virtual tour of the park, learn about internship and career opportunities, and meet professional and student representatives who work in the park during a networking session.
Research Park Open House 2020 Agenda*:
- Virtual tour of the Research Park with live narration
- Meet each company in their own individual Zoom meeting (you must join the main Research Park Open House event to receive the individual company URLs)
- Research Park General Q&A
*Agenda subject to change.
Employers, email Jenny Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in participating in this event.
FAQ’s about Research Virtual Open House
1. What is the University of Illinois Research Park?
The Research Park at the University of Illinois is a leading technology hub that cultivates startups and accelerates corporate innovation.
2. How many companies are located within the Research Park?
The Research Park is home to over 120+ different companies and growing.
3. How many student interns are employed at Research Park?
Over 800 student interns work gaining valuable experiences and making real contributions to companies within the Research Park.
4. Do Research Park companies hire freshmen?
Yes, the University of Illinois Research Park employs freshmen to PhD students.
5. What majors do companies within the Research Park hire?
All majors are encouraged to apply.
6. Which companies are participating this year?
See the list above – companies will be added as they register.