March 28, 2022– Calling EnterpriseWorks startup founders, partners and employees: a fresh selection of books has been added to the EnterpriseWorks Entrepreneur Library to provide up-to-date, relevant knowledge on a variety of startup and business topics.
The meticulously curated library selection includes titles covering subject matter such as early-stage start-ups, entrepreneurship, leadership, diversity, venture capital, pitch preparation, and founders’ stories.
To see the full selection of topics and titles visit the Entrepreneur Library located at the EnterpriseWorks entrance. To check the books out, proceed to the front desk (M-F, 9am-12pm, 1-4pm) and please return or recheck them out within 30 days.
“While it’s often difficult to find the time to read, continuous learning is a hallmark of a successful startup. We are happy to provide an updated, curated list of books in our lending library for our entrepreneurs to continue their learning journey,” said Rebecca Motley, the EnterpriseWorks Associate Director of Operations, who helped curate the selection of books offered at the library.
Some of the available titles include:
Theme: Early Start-ups
- Reality Check: The Irreverent Guide to Outsmarting, Outmanaging and Outmarketing Your Competition
- The Startup Owners Manual: Just The facts101 – Textbook Key Facts/Study Guide
- Creative Destruction: Business Survival Strategies in the Global Internet Economy
- Radical Candor: Be a Kick-Ass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity
Theme: Pitch Preparation- Venture Capital
- Case In Point: Complete Case Interview Preparation
- Vault Guide To The Case Interview
The new books were purchased locally in Downtown Champaign at The Literary. Shop Local!
Learn about more Research Park amenities here.