RESEARCH PARK ANNOUCEMENTS
Nominate Your Intern
The nomination form for intern awards is now open and will close on July 7th. The form can be found at http://go.researchpark.illinois.edu/Nomination.
CU Farmers, a multi-farm Community Supported Agriculture (CSA), will begin selling products to University of Illinois Research Park members through an online ordering system on May 25th. The local farms involved in the CSA include Blue Moon Farm, Bane Family Meats and Prairie Fruits Farm & Creamery.
How it works:
1. Visit www.cufarmers.com
2. Click the “Shop” button in the menu bar between Friday morning at 8am and Mondayevening at 8am each week (the store is only visible during this time)
3. Select the items and quantities you would like
4. Click “Checkout” to review and submit your order
5. Pick up your order in the Ameren building (2100 S Oak Street) at Research Park the following Wednesday from 4-6pm
6. Pay for your order at pickup
For weekly reminders to visit the shop, sign up for the CU Farmers mailing list here. For more information, visit www.cufarmers.com. All questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intern Professional Development Workshop Series
Research Park will continue Intern Summer Workshop Series every Tuesday throughout the summer.
Research Park Summer Softball League
Join us for the annual Research Park Softball League! Anyone who works in the Research Park is eligible to play. Companies can sign up an entire team or individuals/groups can be placed on another team. Thank you to Brandon Dohman of the Bud Lab for being our softball league coordinator for 2016. If you are interested in playing in the league, or want to be put on our list to receive more information as it becomes available, please contact Brandon at Brandon.Dohman@ab-inbev.com.