The Research Park created an Entrepreneur-in-Residence (EIR) program that hires local experienced technology entrepreneurs to provide monthly consulting to new startup ventures and prospective technology entrepreneurs. By sourcing this talent from the local region, the program selects peers that have faced similar challenges in commercializing research/early stage technology and are able to provide advice on their own path to successfully attracting investment, revenue, and industrial clients.
These workshops are for Research Park EIRs to share their wisdom, stories, and advice with the audience. To find upcoming EIR Workshops, check the Calendar.
- M&A for High-Tech Startups with Rob Schultz
- Preparing Your Pitch with James Janega
- Exit Strategies for the Tech Business with Alan Singleton
- Angel Investing 101 with Karin O'Connor
- Essential Elements of Startup Excellence with Tim Hoerr
- Building an Effective PR Strategy Through Relationships with Craig Vodnik
- Straight Talk on Raising Money from Investors with Karin O'Connor
- Technology Commercialization with Chad Stiening
- Startup Sales with Lori Patterson
- What's Your Story? with James Janega
- 7 Mistakes Scaling Companies Make with Craig Vodnik