Who We Are
AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) is a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company formed in 2013 following separation from Abbott Laboratories. The company's mission is to use its expertise, dedicated people and unique approach to innovation to develop and market advanced therapies that address some of the world's most complex and serious diseases. AbbVie employs approximately 25,000 people worldwide and markets medicines in more than 170 countries.
The AbbVie Innovation Center is located in the Research Park at the University of Illinois and provides an opportunity for to students and AbbVie’s Research and Development IT group to collaborate on projects to help advance our science. The Part-Time Student Program is designed for students who are interested in gaining real-life experience in addition to their coursework.
• Assist with sourcing, on-boarding, on-going paperwork, and off-boarding of contract resources.
o Coordinate with vendors and AbbVie personnel to schedule interviews and collect feedback on candidates.
o Facilitate on-boarding and off-boarding for resources
o Track basic information about resources and submit various forms and update lists as needed.
o Prepare monthly metrics for team
o Develop orientation materials for new hires
o Maintain and propose enhancements for internal team portal
o Analyze current resource management process and recommend improvements
• Registered as a full-time student
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Available 10-15 hours/week during the academic year; 35-40 hours/week during summer semester
• excellent organizational skills
• high attention to detail
• excellent professional communication skills
• ability to collaborate effectively with remote resources
To Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to Masha Trenhaile
More about AbbVie: www.abbvie.com