Location: Major Cities in USA
Veriflow is looking for Field Systems Engineers to provide pre-sales technical expertise to Veriflow customers and partners. Successful candidates will work as part of a very focused and expert team that rolls out formal network analysis and verification software products to eliminate change-induced outages and breaches in complex networks.
- Perform consultative and hands-on work with customers during pre-sales product evaluations and postsales deployments.
- Perform tests to validate customer proof-of-concept setups, network designs, and network deployments using new products and features.
- Document design guidelines and recommend improvements to customers for the networks they support.
- Provide feedback to product management and engineering for improving features, functionality, and usage that can result in increased sales.
- Gain expertise in new technology trends in the networking industry, especially related to network reliability, analytics and security.
- Keep up-to-date on competitive solutions, products, and services.
- Author whitepapers on technology and products.
- Produce and deliver customer facing presentations and demos for targeted opportunities.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or related field), with 3-6 years of experience in data networking environments.
- Experience on Cisco, Juniper, or equivalent routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, etc.
- Hands-on experience with hardware and software configuration and troubleshooting of enterprise-class networks in LAN/WAN and data centers.
- Proficient in networking protocols: TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, Multicast, Layer 2 switching, QoS, etc.
- Expert understanding of data networking concepts, protocols, products, and architectures.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Perl, etc.), data interchange formats (JSON, XML, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at senior management levels.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and debugging skills.
- Ability to work in virtual teams under time pressure, with excellent project management, documentation and communication skills.
Additional experience in the following areas is highly desirable:
- Prior hands-on experience with large scale enterprise networking.
- Experience working with REST APIs.
- A strong foundation in Linux use and administration.
- Data networking certifications i.e. CCDP, CCIE or equivalent.
- Knowledge on SDN, Openstack, Big Data, Cloud Data Centers, and Virtualization.
- Knowledge on network monitoring, automation, network availability and capacity planning
To apply, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org